“Unlearn to re-learn” has emerged as a key philosophy in paving the way for the Future of Work and building continuous learning organizations.
In EdCast and Crescent Enterprises’ virtual roundtable event, industry leaders from Pinterest, Etisalat and Landmark Group shared their experience and perspective on “The Future of Work, Innovation & Collaboration in a Digital-First World.”
Our panelists for this event discussed:
- Decoding the Future of Work
- Drivers of innovation and collaboration in the digital workplace
- Role of technology in bridging the skill gaps
- Strategic shifts essential in the new world of work
Panelists for this event included:
- Sibylle Tretera, Head of Creative Strategy, EMEA | Pinterest
- Joseph Hayes, Director, Learning & Development Planning | Etisalat
- Anindyo Naskar, Head, Retail Learning | Landmark Group
- Dimitris Tsouroplis, Human Resources Director | Crescent Enterprises
- Mayank Pande, Market Leader, AMEA | EdCast
Email us at email@example.com if you have questions about this or other EdCast events.